SMITH & WESSON – M&P 12 BULLPUP 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN
The M&P12 shotgun is built on a reliable, pump-action platform with two independent magazine tubes designed to maximize shell capacity. Each magazine tube features load assist buttons to simplify loading and unloading and can hold 7 rounds of standard 2-3/4” shells and 6 rounds of 3” magnum shells.
SMITH & WESSON – M&P 12 BULLPUP 12
Mini-shells can also be utilized for maximum ammo adaptability. Magazine tubes are easily selected using a simple, push button selector, providing the operator with a visual cue of which magazine tube is feeding the barrel.
- Reciprocating cover with release button for clearing damaged shells.
- Assist buttons on each magazine tube to make loading/unloading easier.
- Push button magazine tube selector.
- Ammo adaptability.
- *Two independent magazine tubes.
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator.
- M&P grip with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts.
- Ambidextrous safety selector.
- Picatinny-style rail on top for sights/optics.
- M-LOK® slots on barrel shroud.
- 15-inch cable lock.
- Foam-lined, hard, carry case.
- Choke tube wrench.
- Modifi ed and cylinder choke tubes included (Rem® Choke compatible threads).
- Ambidextrous QD push button base on the buttstock.
- Model: M&P®12 Bullpup Shotgun
- SKU: 12490
- Caliber: 12 Gauge, 3″ Chamber
- Action: Pump Action
- Capacity: 6 Rounds 3″ Shells per Tube*
- 7 Rounds 2-3/4″ Shells per Tube*
- Barrel Length: 19.0″ (48.3 cm)
- Barrel Internals: Smooth Bore, Threaded for Choke Tubes
- Stock: Synthetic Fixed Stock
- Grip: M&P with Four Interchangeable
- Palmswell Grip Inserts
- Length of Pull: 14.5″ (36.8 cm)
- Width: 3.7″ (9.4 cm)
- Overall Height: 8.7″ (22.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 27.8″ (70.6 cm)
- Weight: 8.3 lbs. (3,764.9 g)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
There are no reviews yet.