Springfield Armory 1911 EMP 9mm Handgun
Springfield 1911 pistols are for sale every day at GunBroker.com. You can buy these popular pistols made by Springfield Armory through one of the many sellers listing their products here at GunBroker.com, the world’s largest gun auction site. Founded in Geneseo, Ill., in 1974, Springfield Armory has a rich tradition of creating quality guns and 1911 pistols are no exception.
M1911 handguns were first designed by legendary firearms designer John M. Browning in 1911, and they became widely used in the two World Wars, as well as the Korean War and Vietnam War.
Select U.S. forces and law enforcement agencies still use 1911 handguns today, but their popularity among civilians is even higher. The guns are versatile and highly customizable.
In fact, Springfield Armory makes several different versions of the 1911. A multitude of models and features makes it easier to get a gun that fits your needs. Our sellers update their listings frequently, so check back often, whatever type of Springfield 1911 you’re looking for.
Springfield Armory 9mm Handgun – (Specifications)
- Manufactures item Number: PI9208L (Black) PI9209L (Stainless)
- Caliber: 9MM
- Barrel: 3″ Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull, 1:16 Twist
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Black-T (Black) Forged Stainless Steel (Stainless)
- Frame: Forged Aluminium Alloy, Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Low Profile Combat White Dot Rear (Black) Low Profile Combat 3-Dot Tritium (Stainless)
- Recoil: Dual Captive Recoil Spring with Full length Guide Rod
- Grips: Thin-Line Crossed Cannons Cocobolo
- Mags: (3) 9 Round
- Weight: 27 oz
- Height: 5 inch
- Length: 6.6 inch