The DP-12 Pump-Action Shotgun
DP-12 Pump-Action Shotgun; Standard Manufacturing is a U.S.-based company. producing firearms that are not only high-tech, effective and powerful, but also impressively modern in design.
Buy DP-12 Pump-Action Shotgun
Best known for their award-winning DP-12 shotgun model, they also provide various handguns, rifles, and other shotguns. They support these firearms with equally innovative and stylish accessories and optics.
Standard Manufacturing, based in New Britain, CT, introduces the DP-12 double barrel pump action shotgun. The DP-12 features twin barrels fired from a single trigger.
Each barrel is fired sequentially, first trigger pull fires the right barrel, the second pull firing the left barrel. This allows the operator an extremely fast method for a follow up shot. Similar to a standard pump action shotgun, both chambers are reloaded with a pump from the forearm grip.
The receiver is cut from a solid block of 7075 pre-hardened aluminum billet, the weapon is completely ambidextrous and allows for 1” slings. A picatinny rail replaces a traditional rib allowing for various flip-up, red-dot or holographic type sights. The barrels each come with choke tubes pre-installed.
The DP-12 magazines each have a capacity of 7x 2 3/4” shells plus one in each chamber, allowing for a total shell capacity of 16 rounds. The DP-12 is capable of 3” shotgun shells as well.
Features: Two shots with each pump, single trigger, machined receiver & Tru-Choke threads. 2 Picatinny rails, 7 slot rail on bottom and a 13.75” rail on top. Shell indicator window, ambidextrous safety & slide release.
Standard Manufacturing DP-12 Shotgun Features and Specifications:
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Dual-Barrel Bullpup Pump-Action
- Loads Two Shots With Each Pump
- Inline Feeding
- Barrel Length: 18.75″
- Chambers: 3″ (Allows For 3 Or 2.75″ Shells)
- Capacity: 2 Chambered 14-Round Magazine
- Rails: 2 Picatinny Rails: 7-Slot Bottom Rail / 34-Slot Top Rail
- Stock: Synthetic, Includes Rubber Recoil Pad With Dual Spring Loaded Recoil
- Grip: Co-Molded Non-Slip Rubber
- Forend: Composite Foregrip
- Receiver: 775 Pre-Hardened Aluminum Billet
- Safety: Ambidextrous; Button Located On Each Side
- Bottom Load/Ejection Port
- Ambidextrous Pump Slide Release
- Sling Attachments: Front Attachment, Stock Swivel Attachment
- Overall Length: 29.5″
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum With Thermal Coated Receiver
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (Unloaded)
- Finish: Black