Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical V1 DA/SA
Caliber: .45 ACP – Capacity: 8rds – Barrel: 4.57 – Sights: 3-Dot – Action: DA/SA – Frame: Black Polymer – Slide: Blued Steel – Length: 7.91 – Width: 1.54 – Height: 5.51 – Weight: 1.82 lbs (unloaded) Additional Features:(V1) Decock and manual safety control lever function.
The HK45 CT can also be converted to a variety of other kinds of trigger firing modes including HKs enhanced double action only LEM (Law Enforcement Modification) mode.
The HK45 Compact Tactical builds on the tough military lineage of the Heckler & Koch HK45 series of handguns to devise the ultimate operators pistol.
The HK45 pistol series (compact and full-size models) were chosen as the first firearms made at HKs American manufacturing facility so it is only fitting that a modified variant would be adopted as the new pistol of a major U.S. special operations unit. Hk Usp 45 Tactical
The HK45 Compact Tactical (CT) is the closest a civilian can get to that military pistol. The HK45 CT comes standard with a threaded barrel 10-round magazine with extended floorplate and replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the pistol to suit individual hand size and shooting preferences. The HK45 pistol series were originally developed as candidates for the U.S. militarys next generation handgun competition so there is little wonder that the HK45 CT is so well-suited for military law enforcement and security use. Each HK45 CT comes standard with an extra backstrap for a custom fit for each shooters hand.
An HK proprietary internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil forces affecting the weapon and shooter by as much as 30% improving shooter control during rapid firing and prolonging component service life. An O-ring barrel means better slide-to-barrel lockup and enhanced accuracy.
And the threaded barrel on the HK45 CT is made using the famous HK cold-hammer forging process for superior performance. The HK45 Compact Tactical uses all HK45 magazines from 10-rounders to the smaller capacity 8-round magazine. Hk Usp 45 Tactical
A Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail for mounting lights and accessories is molded into the polymer frame of the HK45 Compact Tactical. The HK45 CT is currently being assembled at HKs American manufacturing facility in Newington New Hampshire.
- Threaded barrel
- Cold Hammer Forged Polygonal Bore
- Reinforced Polyamide (Polymer) Frame
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels
- Ambidextrous Mag Release
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover
- Adjustable Truglo high profile sights
- 10-round steel magazine (2)
- Internal mechanical recoil reduction system
- HK Lock-Out system
- “O-ring”on threaded barrel for better slide-to-barrel lockup and enhanced accuracy
- Model: HK45 Tactical (V1) DA/SA
- SKU: 745001T‐A5
- UPC: 642230261310
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Overall Length: 8.50 in
- Overall Height: 5.91 in
- Overall Width w/ Lever: 1.54 in
- Barrel Length: 5.20 in
- Sight Radius: 6.63 in
- Weight w/ Empty Mag: 31.20 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Sights: Adjustable high profile sights
- Safety/decocking lever on left
- Two 10rd mags